There are two parts to this, first you will need to add the user to the website they need to edit, and then you will need to make them the author of their profile page. You will also need Site Manager access to the website you are editing to make these changes. If you need Site Manager access contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part 1: Add the User
You will need the Kerberos ID for the user you want to add.
1. Go to who.ucdavis.edu and log in.
2. Enter the email of the person you want to add in the "Bulk Emails" Field.
3. Click the "Lookup Users" button and the results will appear below.
3. Copy the "Kerb Id" value.
Next Log into the Sitefarm website you want to add the user too.
4. Once logged into the website, on the top menu, click on the "People" tab
5. Next click on the "+Add CAS user(s)" button.
6. Copy the Kerberos Id you got from step 3 into the "CAS username(s)" field. In the "Email address" field add "ucdavis.edu". In the Roles checkbox area, check "Contributor". Make sure to only check contributor so they can only edit their profile page.
7. Click the "Create new accounts" button near the bottom to add the new user.
Part 2: Add the user as the author of their profile page
If the user does not have a profile page yet, see these direction on creating a profile page at How to create a new person web profile on a Sitefarm website. Once the profile page is created follow these next steps.
1. Make sure you are logged in and go to the profile page you want the user to be able to edit.
2. Click the "Edit" tab below the title.
3. Scroll down and click to the "AUTHORING INFORMATION" tab near the bottom right of the page and change the "Authored by" field to the user you added in part one. As you start to type the name in, will auto fill with the user name with a number in parenthesis, you want to select that one.
4. Click the "Save" button on the bottom of the page.
5. The user can now edit their profile page. Here's two links you can send them to get started: