- The cost is $33 per poster.
- Posters are printed on matte heavyweight poster paper that is 42 inches wide.
- For most posters, the short dimension will be 42 inches, and the long dimension will be scaled accordingly.
- While we can print smaller sizes, our paper is 42-inches wide. So you are responsible for cutting for smaller dimensions.
- Please submit posters for printing at least one full business day in advance of when you need them.
- Posters are printed first-come, first-served in the order that we receive ALL of the information needed for the print, including
- a printable poster file,
- an account to charge for the print, and
- approval from someone with purchasing authority on the provided account.
- We do not reserve time slots for printing.
- We accept PDF, Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx), and Adobe Illustrator (.ai) files.
- Posters can be picked up at the DSS IT drop-in locations in 131 Social Sciences & Humanities or 267 Cousteau Place.
Submitting a Poster Printing Request
Please submit all poster printing requests online.
Be sure to provide all of the required information.
Tips for High Quality Posters
- We generally see the best and most consistent results from PDF files.
- Before sending us a PDF file, open the file and zoom in on any figures or images. If the figures appear pixellated or blurry when you zoom in, they will appear the same way when printed.
- When creating a PDF using Adobe Acrobat, make sure to use the "High Quality" or "Press Quality" settings.